Integrated Dispatch Solution for MOTOTRBO
Voice dispatch and data application for use with Motorola MOTOTRBO radio systems.
- Simplex (analog or digital)
- IP Site Connect (wide area time slots only)
All-In-One Dispatch Solution
SmartPTT Enterprise provides voice dispatching, voice recording, emergency management, radio location, job ticketing, texting, and more in a single software. This helps reduce ownership and maintenance costs.
- Customizable user interface to fit your needs
- Communicate quickly and efficiently with all radios, groups of radios, or individual radios
- Know the location (indoors or outdoors) of a radio user to provide faster response times during an emergency
- Monitor the progress of assigned tasks through to completion to ensure tasks are done timely and accurately
- Employee accountability using voice/event logs and reports
- Labor and maintenance cost savings by efficiently assigning work tasks
Instant communications and efficient team coordination – the system is under the dispatcher’s permanent control.
Text and Data Transfers
Text messages, e-mails, and SMS exchange between the dispatcher console, radios, talkgroups, and smartphones.
Know the exact worker’s location at any moment and enhance their safety by control of their entering hazardous zones.
Dispatcher is alerted to a radio user in distress when the emergency button is pressed, Man Down is activated, or the Lone Worker timer times out.
Voice and Event Log
Data storage and easy reconstruction of incident details.
Create, assign, and control work orders to ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks.
Use the GPIO pins on mobile radios to be notified of events (i.e. door open/ closed) or control a device (i.e. device on/off).
Easily manage the details of individuals and groups of subscribers, as well as create customizable rules and alerts.
The real-time video stream from Avigilon VMS system on your dispatch console.
Radio Networking Bridging
Connect subscribers on different radio systems for interoperability or system migration.
Monitor the position of employees inside buildings and other locations where GPS tracking is unavailable.
Monitor and control remote equipment to avoid costly spills and repairs to equipment.
Seamless communications between radios, dispatchers, and telephone subscribers.
View subscriber location information from anywhere using a PC’s web browser.
Real-time network infrastructure monitoring with a graphical representation of network topology and coverage map analysis.
Talk to and monitor your radio system from anywhere worldwide using your smartphone or tablet.