Motorola CP100d Golf Course Case Study
Serving Golf Communities in Northern California
The golf industry is a competitive game. Make sure your investment in communication equipment delivers solid returns. RFC Wireless works with Golf Clubs and Golf Courses in Northern California to provide reliable and affordable communication solutions.
When choosing cost-effective, communication devices to run your operations smoothly, two-way radios have always been a reliable choice. With the affordable MOTOTRBO CP100d Series, your team can communicate instantly with ease and efficiency and reduce overall operating costs for your grounds and facility.
Golf Course Communication Solutions
From the front nine to the back nine to the 19th hole, ensuring a positive and seamless guest experience is crucial. Timely communication is key to staying connected and delivering the best possible customer service to everyone on your grounds.
With the average 18-hole golf course covering more than 100 acres of land, communication from the clubhouse to the fairways can be challenging. Two-way radios are a must-have tool to allow your entire staff – groundskeepers, management, clubhouse and waitstaff, pro shop, beverage cart operators, maintenance, parking attendants, starters, marshals, and golf cart attendants – to communicate instantly and seamlessly.
With a range of features and models to choose from – including non-display, limited, and full key-pad – the MOTOTRBO CP100d Series provides your team with one cost-effective system that provides wide-area coverage to bolster your operations and guest experience across your entire facility.
Simple and Effective Communications from the Clubhouse to the Greens
- Purpose-Built: Easy to carry and operate, the CP100d radios are engineered to meet the specific needs of your golf course. Rugged devices can withstand demanding work environments, including ongoing exposure to rain, dust, and drops. Long-lasting batteries keep your team connected on extended work shifts. Digital signals expand voice communications from the front office across rolling hills to the farthest reaches of the back nine.
- Ease of Operation: The CP100d series feature enhancements include pre-programmed text messaging, voice announcements, and transmit interrupt (decode only), enabling fast and flexible communications for operations and guest services.
- Remote Control Capabilities: Enhance operations even further with a full keypad that can control systems across your facility, including gates and doors. Remotely activate your water sprinkler and irrigation systems using digital DTMF codes on your two-way radio keypad. The CP100d introduces remote functionality and provides you with the additional control you need to save time and increase efficiency across the board.
- Digital Experience: End-to-end radio communication can be expanded with a central dispatch solution for better control, monitoring, and integration with third-party applications to enhance your operations and guest experience.
- Accessory Compatibility: Ensure a cost-effective transition by enabling you to reuse your current inventory of batteries, antennas, and chargers.
Motorola CP100d Fetures
Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range, and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capabilities, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade. Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP100d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
Dual Capacity Direct Mode
Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
Dustproof and splashproof so that you can work with confidence in challenging environments. Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
Motorola CP100d Models
The Motorola CP100d series is available in three models so that you can customize the experience for different staff members.
No Keypad Model – Pro-shop, Waitstaff & Housekeeping, Vatet, Cart Attendants, and Outside Services.
Limited Keypad Model – Management, Starter, Marshal, and Beverage Cart Operations.
Full Keypad Model – Groundskeepers, Maintenance, and Security.