Career Opportunities at RFC Wireless
RFC Wireless provides system design, consulting, and wide-area repeater services to enterprises throughout the US and globally. Our technical team has almost four decades of industry experience in the Bay Area, nationwide and globally; we can design or augment the communication system that best meets a customer’s unique needs.
Founded in 1993, we are headquartered in Fremont, CA. We are easily accessible by major freeways and BART.
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the installation of wireless communications systems worldwide. It’s a full-time, non-exempt position.
Duties are primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Employment Background screening is required.
- Maintain strong and efficient communication with customers
- Manage coordination and collaboration with various teams, such as but not limited to engineering, sales, local service providers (both US and international), property management companies, facilities engineers, security personnel and operations
- Ensure customer requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide project schedules and milestone updates
- Evaluate customer requests to determine feasibility and analyze potential risks
- Schedule and track system installations
- Manage/coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- Provide weekly written project status updates to the customer.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate/schedule meetings, travel, and events as needed
Senior Two-Way Radio Technician – Wireless Communications
Are you an experienced two-way radio technician? Have Mototrbo experience? Thrive on quickly trouble-shooting and implementing creative solutions to technical problems? Then, RFC Wireless may be the right career opportunity for you.
RFC Wireless located in Fremont, CA is growing. We are looking for experienced two-way Technicians to effectively maintain, install and repair two-way radio systems used throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Experience with Mototrbo is a big plus
We design and implement private two-way radio solutions from global corporations to local businesses. We own and operate BayArea TrboTalk, a WAN, two-way radio carrier network to better serve San Francisco Bay Area clients
Successful candidates will work with dispatch consoles, repeaters, handheld and mobile radios, antenna systems, trunked systems, VOIP, multiplexers and combiners utilized by our clients which include the Top 10 global technology companies and many local institutions and businesses. We thrive on providing outstanding customer service to all our clients.
Most projects are in the SF Bay Area, but occasional travel outside California may be required.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years two-way radio experience (Military or commercial)
- Experience with Mototrbo desirable
- Strong understanding of computer and network IT
- Ability to program and diagnose complex technical systems
- Basic knowledge of DC voltage systems and hand tools
- Able to climb ladders and work in elevated (high) workspaces
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform related labor-intensive tasks
- Willingness to work off-hours as necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CA Driver’s License and clean DMV record