RFC Wireless Inc. provides design, configuration and installation of private two-way radio solutions for global corporations and local businesses. RFC Wireless also owns and operates a wide-area, two-way radio carrier network that services the Bay Area (Bayareatrbotalk.com).
The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the installation of wireless communications systems worldwide. It’s a full-time, non-exempt position.
Duties are primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Employment Background screening is required.
- Maintain strong and efficient communication with customers
- Manage coordination and collaboration with various teams, such as but not limited to engineering, sales, local service providers (both US and international), property management companies, facilities engineers, security personnel and operations
- Ensure customer requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide project schedules and milestone updates
- Evaluate customer requests to determine feasibility and analyze potential risks
- Schedule and track system installations
- Manage/coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- Provide weekly written project status updates to the customer.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate/schedule meetings, travel, and events as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized and ability to multitask many tasks at once
- Attention to detail with emphasis on timely follow-up
- Strong demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Able to work individually and collaboratively
- Ability to work against tight goals and deadlines
- Project Leadership
- Technical background is a plus but not required
- Microsoft office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Asana and G-suite a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus but not required
- 3-5 years in customer facing role involving planning installations of equipment at customer sites
- Security experience is a plus but not required
- MotoTrbo, BDA, DAS, repeater systems, radios, systems integration is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant 5 years of experience
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.