Are you an experienced two-way radio technician? Have MOTOTRBO experience? Thrive on quickly troubleshooting and implementing creative solutions to technical problems. Then, RFC Wireless may be the right career opportunity for you.
RFC Wireless located in Fremont, CA, is growing. We are looking for experienced two-way Technicians to effectively maintain, install and repair two-way radio systems used throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Experience with Mototrbo is a big plus
We design and implement private two-way radio solutions from global corporations to local businesses. We own and operate BayArea TrboTalk, a WAN, two-way radio carrier network to better serve San Francisco Bay Area clients
Successful candidates will work with dispatch consoles, repeaters, handheld and mobile radios, antenna systems, trunked systems, VOIP, multiplexers and combiners utilized by our clients which include the Top 10 global technology companies and many local institutions and businesses. We thrive on providing outstanding customer service to all our clients.
Most projects are in the SF Bay Area, but occasional travel outside California may be required.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years two-way radio experience (Military or commercial)
- Experience with Mototrbo desirable
- Strong understanding of computer and network IT
- Ability to program and diagnose complex technical systems
- Basic knowledge of DC voltage systems and hand tools
- Able to climb ladders and work in elevated (high) workspaces
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform related labor-intensive tasks
- Willingness to work off-hours as necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid CA Driver’s License and clean DMV record
- AS in Electronic Technology, military training such as Electronics “A” school or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience with two-way communications (military or commercial)
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.